Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Richard and the Russian !

This is the thing we have been speaking about on the show. My buddy "Richard the mechanic" is getting emails from the chick below. Now we asked Richard to keep writing to this " hot russian " and pretend to be very interested and to keep dropping hints that he is loaded.

This is the " hot bird " scam and it works like this.

1 They get your email address

2 Send you a letter outlining how much they want a good man and to move outta Russia.

3 Hit you with some hot pictures.

4 Ask you for cash to " fly over and fla ya "

5 Take your money and get sick into a bin laughing at your stupidity.

So were tracking the daily mails on the show.

Ladies and stupid man ... " Richard and the Russian "


So the scammers lash this shit into "babel fish translate" and this is what they send !


Hello my friend Richie.
I am again glad to see your letter. Means, what we really can continue our acquaintance? Well, I think, that I should tell a little about me that we found out each other more. I will ask also you about that you spoke about yourself more. Certainly, I think, that you will not tell to me that I should not hear. But I also hope, that in the future of these secrets between us will be less as we will find out each other further. But I repeat, the more the person has secrets, the it is more interesting to study him. (Curiosity) Well, about me: I have growth approximately 169 centimeters or 170 centimeters. And my weight approximately 55 kg. But it varies a little. (Smile) After dinner, I have weight of 57 kg of 400 gramme and when I do not eat, I can weigh
56 kg. (Smile) Thank the god,

I have no predisposition to adiposity.
Probably, I am similar it on my father? he also has no adiposity. But my mother on the contrary when has given birth to me, she became more full. If you wish to ask me any questions I necessarily will answer you. Certainly, I think, what you want to ask me about why I have no the beloved in 29 years? I think, that time will come, and I will tell to you about it. I has the man in the past. But our attitudes were finished already for a long time. And I do not wish to recollect it.
What about me? I believe in the god. But I am not religious. I go to church not so frequently. When is difficult for me, I ask the god about the help when it is easy for me, I thank the god. Therefore, I can not speak much about the god. I simply live, and I know, that behind my life, as well as behind lifes of other people, the god observes from above. And I try to live so that I had no shame before the god. Well, I will finish about me, I am simple do not know what to write to you. Certainly, I can speak you about my work, about my life, about my attitudes with parents and many other things.

Therefore I hope for continuation of our acquaintance. And probably our acquaintance will be completed by love??? Though if to think now of it, I mean will be frivolous. Time will come, and we will see, what attitudes we will have. Here in OMSK mine mum and daddy have met. In one and a half year in their family I have appeared. Unfortunately, I am one child in family. I have no brother or the sister. I remember, as I asked in the childhood mum about brother or the sister. Mum then has answered, that she and daddy will think of this question. In a result, I have all the same remained one child in family. Well, I will finish the letter. I will wait for your letter.

Your new friend, Natalia.
" Next time on Richard and the Russian .....................stay blogged "

No comments: