Tuesday, November 07, 2006

THINGS THAT ANNOY THE F*CK OUT OF YOU !




HOWARD MARKS ON THE RED ROOSTER THURSDAY MORNING...






HOWARD MARKS aka Mr Nice explains why selective enforcement promotes disrespect for the law, and how the illegality of the drug not only contravenes human rights, but also prevents a reduction in the admission of greenhouse gases.



Things that annoy people:

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know where
my watch is pal, where the f*ck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I
ask where the toilet is?

People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room
for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel
manually.

When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.
Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do
this? Who and where are they?

When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No tosser,
I paid 10 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the f*cking floor.

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice
there, did you sunshine?

When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then
there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there
must have been something before it.

When people say "life is short". What the hell ?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

when you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come
yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knobhead?

People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots?

When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's
really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.




People running on escalators doooo’s my head in – Jon in Cobh

96fm & their fooking fugitave shite .... piss off - 566 Ted the builder

When you hear people burping loudly in restaurants – Aoife

People who leave there fog lights in clear weather – Paul Sullivan

When I dont get my hole ..... Sean

Drunk wemon waiting for taxies .... Paul cotter

Leave me comments with more annoying things and i shall add them!!

Slow drivers – connor

Timmy the clutch burner ???

Crap chipper food –

Mobiles left on in the cinema

People who go into the 5 or less items checkout with a cargo trolley of food.

Stupid ring tones – Kevin

People who make loud noises in the cubical when you’re slashing,

People who eat with their mounts open

Old crazy people who piss on the floor

Martin king the meteorological muppet who reads out requests for his own kids while doing the weather on tv3.

No comments: