Thursday, July 19, 2007

LAST SOPRANOS EVER.... AH BALLIX'S















My favorite telly show of all time finishes tonight, Sopranos has it all, amazing characters, comedy, lots of revenge and violence and some serious honeys ( take a bow Meadow and Adriana)

I would never give telly advice unless I was 100% sure I was doing you a favor, so …please .. do this....

Get the box sets, 1 – 6 and start into it. Ok it will cost you a bit, but buy them on line, much cheaper , and you will be the proud owner of the greatest TV show ever produced.

I started spreading the Gospel according to " Tony" in RedFM

a few years ago and like a dirty heroin dealer I got them all hooked.

Check out our talk boy Victor barry below with Vito, trust him to meet the one character who turned gay and died with a pool cue up his hole, respect Vic )


David Chase your a genius.



PLAY THE VIDEO BELOW, SOPRANOS V's BENNY HILL - CLASSIC



No comments: