Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Im scared and confused !

I love black music, im huge fan and collector of this particular genre.Jurassic 5 - my favorite hip hop band, Steve Wonder and Al green on the soul tip and of course the greats of black house, moody man, Kerri Chandler ect.

Click while you read nigga's... J5 Genius….



Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard



Amp Fiddlers show in the opera house over the Jazz weekend was without doubt the best live gig I have ever seen.



What got me really into it?? Night’s like Jam, Jazz Juice, and Shake in Galway. I shared a flat with the legend Stevie G for a few years; slap bang in the middle of Cork City. As I mentioned before, he had so many records (15,000 maybe) he had no room for a bed so he slept on a bench in Bishop lucy park. Stevie put me onto so many amazing artists and albums (Nice Wan Feen )

Over the last five years there was an explosion in new black & Urban artists, music channels, radio shows & concerts. Record companies yet again jump on the fashion wagon and sign everything, that’s why the market has become supersaturated with utter black belly bile shite, which is sad.

When things like this happen ( click vid’s below ) I dunno whether to laugh or load a gun and go searching for them….. Enjoy !



Speak the Hungarian Rapper!




Have you seen my baseball ?

No comments: