Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Larry Legend on the show Wed morning !
My Mum always reminds me that when I was 4 years old I would talk into a towel rack which resembled a skinny 70's style microphone, doing requests for the dog and the granny, copying what Larry Gogan said. I don't remember, but ill take her word on it.
The thing about Larry Gogan is, he just plays the tunes and says very little, he never annoyes people. He is on radio now for 700 years, in fact we know Larry was the dj at the opening party for Newgrange...that's Larry carrying speakers in he back door below.
Ya I know he's a dj on another station but the man is a legend, we speak to him on air after nine tomorrow morning ( he has released a cd thingy )
Some of the funniest answers from his " just a min quiz "
1) Something a blind man might use? A Sword
2) A Song with the word Moon in the title? Blue Suede Moon
3) Name the Capital of France? F
4) Name a bird with a long Neck? Naomi Campbell
5) Name an occupation where you might need a torch? A burglar
6) Where is the Taj Mahal? Opposite the Dental Hospital
7) What is Hitlers first name ? Heil
8) A famous Scotsman? Jock
9) Some famous brothers ? Bonnie and Clyde.
10) A dangerous race ? The Arabs
11) Something that floats in a bath ? Water
12) An item of clothing worn by the Three Musketeers? A horse
13) Something you wear on a beach ? A deckchair
14) A famous Royal ? Mail
15) Something that flies that doesn't have an engine? A bicycle with wings
16) A famous bridge ? The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
17) Something a cat does ? Goes to the Toilet
18) Something you do in the bathroom ? Decorate
19) A method of securing your home ? Put the kettle on
20) Something associated with pigs ? The Police
21) A sign of the Zodiac ? April
22) Something people might be allergic to ? Skiing
23) Something you do before you go to bed ? Sleep
24) Something you put on walls ? A roof
25) Something Slippery ? A conman
26) A kind of ache ? A fillet of fish
27) A Jacket Potato topping ? Jam
28) A food that can be brown or white ? A potato
29) The star that the travellers followed? Joe Dolan
30) As happy as..CLUE:Think of me? A pig in s**t